School Health Mainline
Health Screening Schedule
- Assist and educate children, parents, and school staff to manage chronic diseases such as diabetes, allergies, epilepsy, and asthma while at school.
- Train school staff on what to do to provide immediate assistance to children in health emergencies.
- Conduct health screenings (mandated by Florida Statutes) for vision and hearing which may hinder learning , scoliosis, and BMI.
- Identify and assess student health concerns
- Teach health education classes such as growth development, personal hygiene, hand-washing, nutrition, and sun safety.