It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Forms to Bring
- (850) 404-6403
Roberts and Stevens
1515 Old Bainbridge Road
Tallahassee, FL 32303
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except Holidays
In addition to family planning, pregnancy testing and STD screening, we provide many other services in our clinics. Immunizations are free for children under the Vaccine for Children's Program. Adult immunizations are available, at varying prices based on type. Other services we provide have costs based on your income, on a sliding scale. Clients must undergo a financial eligibility interview, before obtaining services.
- Family Planning
- Birth Control and Pregnancy Testing
- STD Tests and Screenings
- Immunizations for Children and Adults
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening
- Insulin Program and Sharps Container Program
- Nursing Assessment for Communicable Diseases
- TB Skin Testing and Tuberculosis Preventative Therapy
Connect with DOH