It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
- (850) 404-6403
Roberts and Stevens
1515 Old Bainbridge Road
Tallahassee, FL 32303
The mission of DOH–Leon’s Immunization Program is to protect the health and safety of all citizens and visitors in our community by preventing vaccine-preventable diseases.
Childhood Immunization Services
- Provide required and recommended immunizations from birth through high school.
- Provide immunization record for daycare through high school attendance on a Florida Certification of Immunization (DH680) form, commonly called “the blue card.”
Clients with private insurance and/or a primary medical home are encouraged to access immunization services through their primary care provider.
Adult Immunization Services
Check with your insurance provider to see if vaccines are covered under your insurance plan and where to access vaccines through the plan. DOH-Leon does not bill insurance for adult immunization services.
DOH-Leon charges a $14.75 administration fee for the first vaccine (in addition to the vaccine cost) and $12.75 for any additional vaccines (in addition to the vaccine cost) given on the same day for all adult immunization service visits. Vaccine fees may change based on the cost to purchase the vaccine.
Resources and Links
- Florida Department of Health for Immunizations.
- Florida Department of Health for Immunization Schedules and Requirements.
- Florida Department of Health Immunization FAQs.
- Florida SHOTS Parents and Guardians Information.
- School Immunizations, section 1003.22(8), Florida Statutes.
- Florida Administrative Code Rule 64D-3.046.
Connect with DOH