The mission of DOH–Leon’s Immunization Program is to protect the health and safety of all citizens and visitors in our community by preventing vaccine-preventable diseases.
To make an appointment, please call 850-404-6403.
- Provide required and recommended immunizations from birth through high school.
- Provide immunization record for daycare through high school attendance on a Florida Certification of Immunization (DH680) form, commonly called “the blue card.”
Check with your insurance provider to see if vaccines are covered under your insurance plan and where to access vaccines through the plan. Anyone ages 19 and older may qualify for another free limited selection vaccine program, otherwise, for those clients 19 years and above there is a fee for vaccines.
Effective May 8, 2023, DOH-Leon charges an $18.00 administration fee for the first vaccine (in addition to the vaccine cost) and a $16.50 administration fee for any additional vaccines (in addition to the vaccine cost) given on the same day for all adult immunization service visits. Pricing is subject to change due to fluctuations in vaccine costs.
Expedite Your Visit
- Download, print and complete these forms (include attached forms)
- Print and complete these forms for each individual receiving services and have them ready for your appointment.
- Bring your photo ID and all previous immunization records for each individual needing services to your appointment. Prior vaccination records must be available prior to or at visit time.
- Call 850-404-6403 to schedule your appointment!
Immunization Service Fees
- Pricing update effective 5/8/2023
Resources and Links
- Florida Department of Health for Immunizations.
- Florida Department of Health for Immunization Schedules and Requirements.
- Florida Department of Health Immunization FAQs.
- Florida SHOTS Parents and Guardians Information.
- School Immunizations, section 1003.22(8), Florida Statutes.
- Florida Administrative Code Rule 64D-3.046.